Welcome to the third time trial of the RUSH BICYCLE CHAMPIONSHIP 2020-21 | Supported by Probikers,OMR
Strava Segment : https://www.strava.com/segments/25558311
1. U18 Boys 2. U18 Grls 3. MEN 4. WOMEN 5. Master Men (Above 40 yrs) 6. Master Women (Above 40 yrs)
This ITT will be in no contact format, please read through the rules section for further details on the format.
Race Director: Ram Prakash - 9884842661
Race Coordinator: Sundar – 7823990325
Points will be awarded for all the races conducted from Dec 2020 to June 2021.
The points are applicable for each of the below categories,
1. U18 Boys 2. U18 Girls 3. MEN 4. WOMEN 5. Master Men (Above 40 yrs) 6. Master Women (Above 40 yrs)
Rules & Guidelines:
- This is a “No Contact” time trial, so there will be no registration desk / Bib collection and No Podiums.
- The race times will be derived from the Strava Segment leaderboards on the day of the time trial. So, tracking your ride on Strava is mandatory.
- Maintain Social distancing at Start point, a 30 second start intervals between riders is advised.
- Avoid post ride gathering/discussions.
- Roads have become quite busy lately, so use your TT gear with caution.
- No drafting fellow riders or motor vehicles.
- Helmet is compulsory.
- Race Director decision is final
- Always follow all traffic rules . The road is not closed for traffic
- Riders are responsible for their own safety
Guidelines for tracking on Strava:
- Tracking your ride on Strava is mandatory.
- Change your Strava privacy settings from Private (Only Me) to Public (Everyone).
- Rides done between 6AM & 8:00AM time trial day will be accounted.
- Start your ride 50m-100m before the segment start and close your ride 50m-100m after the segment finish to enable strava to capture the segment activity accurately.
- Your Strava timing on the segment will be the final time for your Time trial.