Do you like to cycle? Do you reside in and around Chennai?
Would you like to meet and ride with like-minded people?
If your answer is YES, Welcome to WCCG - We are Chennai Cycling group :)
WCCG was formed on June 23rd, 2012.
We currently have 11 Ride chapters -
1) WCCG - Anna Nagar Chapter - Rides starting from Chetpet/Anna Nagar
2) WCCG - Marina Chapter - Rides starting from Gandhi Statue in Marina beach
3) WCCG - Tambaram Chapter - Rides starting from Tambaram
4) WCCG - OMR/ECR Chapter - Rides starting from Madhya Kailash/Thiruvanmiyur depot
5) WCCG - Porur Chapter - Rides starting from Porur Signal/Toll.
6) WCCG - Ashok Pillar Chapter - Rides starting from Pillar or Saidapet or Kodambakkam
7) WCCG - Guduvanchery Chapter
8) WCCG - Ambattur Chapter
9) WCCG - Poonamalee Chapter
10) WCCG - Madhavaram
11) WCCG - Madipakkam
Our aim is to ride atleast 4 times in a week with 1 day of core strengthening, 1 day of cross training and 1 day rest.
We ride regularly with short rides in weekdays and long rides in the weekends.Our usual ride routes..
NO HELMET, NO RIDE !
You can follow facebook group to get regular updates.
We have chapter specific WCCG whatsapp Rides group. If you have a cycle + helmet and want to join our regular rides, please share your number, we will add you to the whatsapp group. .
Happy riding, Happy Cycling
Any doubts and queries, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
The main purpose of riding in an organized group is to provide a planned opportunity for cyclists of comparable skill levels or aspirations to ride together, provide additional flexibility in selecting the course, distance, and start time with the additional safety that a well-organized group inherently generates. Cycling on the public roads has some inherent danger attached, but as a club WCCG wants to support and encourage people to ride safely and enjoyably, respecting their fellow riders and other road users. Stick to the rules to have an enjoyable riding environment.
#WCCG #ChennaiCycling #ChennaiCyclingGroups