WCCG is proud to bring back its most interesting challenge for all cyclists. Yes,
As the name suggests, are you ready for riding 25km or 50km everyday for the 10 continuous days in March?
All finishers would get a beautiful hex badge
Here are the simple rules
1) Choose any 10 continuous days in March you wish to ride a distance of 25km or 50km everyday or both.
2) Track the Ride using strava
3) WCCG website would automatically track your strava rides in backend !!
1) I ride for 5 day continuously and missed riding the next day !! What should I do?
The next day you ride after the break, would be day 1 of the challenge :-(
2) Should I ride exactly 25km in a day?
Anything ride of 25km or above is accepted.
3) Can I split up the 25km in a day and ride as 2 parts?
Nope, it is advisable to cover the distance of 25km in a single ride in a day.
4) Is there any time limits of the 25km ride ?
Nope, you can ride at your own pace.
5) Is only morning rides considered ?
Nope, you can ride in any part of the day.
6) How do i connect strava in WCCG portal?
logon to rider.chennaicyclists.com, on profile tab click STRAVA ACCOUNT- add your profile.
7) I finish multiple 25x10 in the month, Will I get that many competition badges?
Nope, you will get a maximum of 1 badge each of 25x10 and 50x10 category on completion
8) I ride 75 km for 10 continuous days. Will it qualify as 25x10 and 50x10 finishes?
Nope, this just qualifies as single 50x10 finish
9) Can I try doing 50km in morning and 25km in evening for 10 consecutive days?
Yes, you may do so, but then ensure to listen to your body.
Note: Tracking your rides using STRAVA is MANDATORY which would help us track your progress automatically. Ensure that your strava is linked with in Chennai Cyclists website.
Disclaimer- Your safety is paramount in these Covid times. Ensure to ride safe, wear mask, maintain social distancing during the rides. Ensure not to exert too much and listen to your body. Your good health is paramount and these challenges can be done anytime in future...