/// RUSH BICYCLE CHAMPIONSHIP 2022-2023///
/// COASTRUSH /// TTT /// RC 2///
Categories as listed below: U18 Boys U18 Girls MEN WOMEN Master Men (Above 40 yrs) Master Women (Above 40 yrs)
General Rules & Guidelines: 1. This is a “No Contact” time trial, so there will be no registration desk / Bib collection. 2. The race times will be derived from the Strava Segment leaderboards on the day of the time trial. So, tracking your ride on Strava is mandatory. 3. Maintain Social distancing at the Start point, a 30-second start intervals between Teams will be followed. 4. Avoid post-ride gathering/discussions. 5. No Drafting behind other team riders/Vehicles. 6. Roads have become quite busy lately, so use your TT gear with caution.
Online Registration fee per Rider will be Rs.300 Online registrations close at 2:00 PM on 8th October 2022.
NO SPOT REGISTRATIONS.
Race Coordinators : Ram Prakash - 9884842661 Sundar – 7823990325
Points will be awarded for all the races conducted from October 2021 to May 2022.
The points are applicable for each of the below categories,
1. U18 Boys 2. U18 Girls 3. MEN 4. WOMEN 5. Master Men (Above 40 yrs) 6. Master Women (Above 40 yrs)
Team Time Trial Rules: 1. Each Team should have 2 riders. 2. Riders within the can either be within the same category or can choose to form a mixed team (Each member can be from different categories). 3. Mixed Category teams will be considered as one additional category on top of the below categories and will have a common podium. 4. Race start will be a flag-off start from the start line and the segment entry will be flyby. 5. Both riders of the team MUST start the Time trial together and their cumulative timings will be considered for the race timings
Rules & Guidelines:
- This is a “No Contact” time trial, so there will be no registration desk / Bib collection.
- The race times will be derived from the Strava Segment leaderboards on the day of the time trial. So, tracking your ride on Strava is mandatory.
- It will be a flag off start, So please be at the stat line by 6AM , maintain Social distancing at Start point.
- Start Point will be closed by 6:30AM.
- Avoid post ride gathering/discussions.
- Roads have become quite busy lately, so use your TT gear with caution.
Guidelines for tracking on Strava:
- Tracking your ride on Strava is mandatory.
- Change your Strava privacy settings from Private (Only Me) to Public (Everyone).
- Rides done between 6AM & 8:00AM time trial day will be accounted.
- Start your ride 50m-100m before the segment start and close your ride 50m-100m after the segment finish to enable strava to capture the segment activity accurately.
- Your Strava timing on the segment will be the final time for your Time trial.