Welcome to the ITT7 of the RUSH BICYCLE CHAMPIONSHIP 2021-2022!!
Ride Date: Sunday, 8TH May 2022.
Ride format: Individual Time Trial (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Individual_time_trial)
Location: Kovalam, ECR. Start Time: 5.50 AM Start Point: https://goo.gl/maps/WwK5jVLTA9LHhE3j8 End Time: 8:00 AM Distance: ~35 km Strava Segment : https://www.strava.com/segments/20191593 Strava Segment Credits : MRC-Chennai.
U18 Boys U18 Girls MEN WOMEN Master Men (Above 40 yrs) Master Women (Above 40 yrs)
Rules & Guidelines:
Guidelines for tracking on Strava
/// RUSH BICYCLE CHAMPIONSHIP 2021-2022/// Points will be awarded for all the races conducted from October 2021 to May 2022.
Podium points: Winner - 5 points 1st Runner up - 4 points 2nd Runner up - 3 points Every rider who finishes the race will be awarded 1 point. Each rider must have participated in minimum 4 Races from October 2021 to May 2022 to be eligible for winning the championship trophy. The points are applicable for each of the below categories, U18 Boys U18 Girls MEN WOMEN Master Men (Above 40 yrs) Master Women (Above 40 yrs)
Points to be noted: ->No drafting fellow riders or motor vehicles. -> Helmet is compulsory. -> Race Director decision is final -> Always follow all traffic rules. The road is not closed for traffic -> Riders are responsible for their own safety
Race Coordinator: Sundar –7823990325 Ram -9884842661
Rules & Guidelines:
- This is a “No Contact” time trial, so there will be no registration desk / Bib collection.
- The race times will be derived from the Strava Segment leaderboards on the day of the time trial. So, tracking your ride on Strava is mandatory.
- It will be a flag off start, So please be at the stat line by 6AM , maintain Social distancing at Start point.
- Start Point will be closed by 6:30AM.
- Avoid post ride gathering/discussions.
- Roads have become quite busy lately, so use your TT gear with caution.
Guidelines for tracking on Strava:
- Tracking your ride on Strava is mandatory.
- Change your Strava privacy settings from Private (Only Me) to Public (Everyone).
- Rides done between 6AM & 8:00AM time trial day will be accounted.
- Start your ride 50m-100m before the segment start and close your ride 50m-100m after the segment finish to enable strava to capture the segment activity accurately.
- Your Strava timing on the segment will be the final time for your Time trial.